2. Yankee Stadium- History otherwise a dump.
3. Fenway Park- Great overall, a little tight, awesome grass, Yawkey Way.
4. Camden Yards- GREAT ALL AROUND!
5. PNC Park- The approach, the skyline view, not a bad seat in the house.
6. Busch Stadium III - interchangeable with 7& 8, awesome cityscape with arch, great oldtime architecture pretty women second to Kauffman.
7. Comerica Park- great approach, beautiful park great cityscape.
8. Kauffman Stadium- surprised by this stadium really enjoyed the Dry Duct and fountain, great walkway in outfield, best scoreboard!
9. Citizen Bank Park- Nice scoreboard, a couple of obstructed views, awesome concourses, didn't like moving around the city.
10. Turner Field- old faithful fun for playoffs pretty southern girls, great patio.
11. US Cellular Field- Lower bowl cool not fan friendly seating policy dont get caught down here at night.
12. Progressive Field (The Jake)- good downtown location been so long since there.
13. Great American Ballpark -nice location nice exterior cool steamboat very sterile feel.
14. Miller Park- beautiful outside boring inside.
15. Skydome- dome, enough said... cool location next to CN tower easy access to a fantastic downtown.
16. Exhibition stadium - multipurpose stadium was there when I was 12.
17. Tropicana Field - I didn't even have to ask Shawn how he felt about this one. I'm quite sure it was gonna be at the bottom.
Shawn on our trip to the old Yankee Stadium in its final season.